We are always busy here at NT COGSO working on behalf of children, families and schools!
Stay up to date with our upcoming events, breaking news and media releases.
View our latest Publications and follow our Facebook page for regular updates:
NT Public Education in the News
- Media Release Natasha Fyles - Addressing Key Worker Accommodation in Alice Springs and Katherine
- Continuation of School Based Policing Constable Program - Letter to Chief Minister
- School Based Policing Program Update - 'Key Messages'
- Media Release Lauren Moss - Acoustic Infrastructure Upgrades in Territory Schools
- Media Release Lauren Moss - Record Number of NTCET Completers in 2020
- Media Release Lauren Moss - Education Family Engagement Charter
- Department of Education - Family Engagement Charter
- NT COGSO thanks Teachers - World Teachers' Day 2020
- Letter From Minister Moss - World Teachers' Day 2020
- Media Release - New Ministry to Lead the Territory’s Economic Recovery
Media Release - 2019-2020 Urban Sports Vouchers Extended
- Media Release - The Territory's Roadmap to the New Normal
Media Release - Media Statement on Term 2 in NT Schools
Media Release - Territory Labor Government Guarantees 1700 Casual School Jobs
NT COGSO Current News
School Community Survey in response to COVID-19
NTCOGSO is seeking to use its extensive networks throughout the NT to collate ideas and issues of concern for schools and in the broader school community. Your knowledge and experience is valuable, we are also seeking your feedback as to how these issues and concerns might be addressed. This is a way that we can use our resources and your knowledge to aid our leaders in making the most informed decisions possible in this rapidly changing environment.
NTCOGSO appreciates and values the contribution by all members in the NT school community who are able to take the time to complete this survey and who have contacted the office during this period.
View the Survey Summary Report 7/04/2020 - PDF
View the Survey Complete Report 7/04/2020 - PDF
This survey will remain open for the foreseeable future and we will continue to share your feedback regularly to inform decision makers of your current and emergent issues or concerns.
Complete our 5 minute survey here.