- Procedures to Establish or Abolish a School Representative Body
This section will mostly be relevant to new schools and to schools who are moving up in their governance journey from a Parental Consultative Group to a full School Representative Body (school council or school board).
- Model Constitution (A) template - ready to customise for your School Council (Word Doc)
- Model Constitution (B) template is needed if you are a School Board.
- Use this Factsheet, Amending Constitutions to help walk you through the process.
If you have had a School Council in the past but it hasn't been active for a while it may be that you just need to re-establish (re-activate) it. Use this Factsheet, Re-establising a School Council to help you.
- NT COGSO Guide to Governance
- School Council Guidelines
- School Representative Body Constitution Guidelines
- School Representative Body Policy