As 100% of NT schools are affiliated with NTCOGSO your school is entitled to put forward motions for the Annual Full Council Meeting. This is the one time a year for School Councils and Boards to come together.
The Annual Full Council meeting & AGM will be held on 2 November 2019.
As an affiliate of NTCOGSO your School/School Council/School Board is entitled to:
- put forward motions for the consideration of those attending the meeting (Schools/ School Councils/Boards)
- have delegates, with voting rights, present at the meeting
- nominate persons for positions on the NTCOGSO Executive
Attachments to Download:
- Invitation Poster: to table at your next meeting and place on your school’s notice board
- Agenda: 2019 NT Annual Full Council Meeting and AGM
- Attachment A: will register your attendance (or who you give your proxy to, to vote on your behalf)
- Attachment B: to table a motion for the meeting to consider and guide NTCOGSO’s work for 2020
- Attachment C: to nominate for President, Vice President and Treasurer on NTCOGSO’s Executive
- Attachment D: will enable you to put forward a late motion after Friday 27 September
- Attachment E: to nominate for Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary of your Regional Council
- Motions List: from the 2018 NT Full Council Meeting